We at EBL Engineers recognize that our continued success is dependent upon a high caliber staff. We offer competitive salaries, career and advancement opportunities, and an exceptional compensation package including:
EBL Engineers, LLC is a multi-discipline professional consulting engineering firm located in Parkville, MD which provides mechanical, electrical and fire protection engineering as well as code consulting services. Our experienced engineers, designers and technicians perform site work and building systems analyses, evaluations, studies, surveys, designs and construction administration services. Our primary focus is satisfying the needs of our clients. We deliver our services to a variety of private and government clients who consistently return to us for new projects in order to procure quality work with attention to detail.
Candidates represented by recruiters need not apply.
Interested applicants may send resumes confidentially to:
EBL Engineers, LLC
The Professional Engineering Center
8005 Harford Road
Baltimore, MD 21234-5701
Attn: Human Resources
or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently accepting resumes for: (click on the position title to see duties and qualifications)
Accounts Receivable Specialist
This individual will be responsible for setting up new projects and maintaining project contract files; processing monthly client invoices and performing collection activities; preparing financial documents and reports to assist management in making financial decisions. This position will also include some journal entry work, and other various accounting functions, as needed.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, make independent and accurate decisions, possess a positive attitude, and be able to prioritize multiple deadlines. Must be flexible and willing to work overtime when needed.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of practical accounting experience
- Professional and courteous written and oral communication skills
- Accounts receivable and collections experience
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Office is a must
- Experience in the administration of professional service contracts is desirable
- Deltek Vision and Newforma experience highly preferred
EBL Engineers, LLC is currently seeking a CAD/Revit Technician. Qualified candidates shall have experience within Mechanical, Electrical, and/or Fire Protection engineering to work within our Engineering team. This role will provide the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exclusive projects that EBL Engineers are involved with globally.
The responsibilities of the CAD/Revit Technician include:
• Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on
• Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
• Implement best practice procedures
• Assist Engineers in drawing production
• Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
• Coordinate drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline
• Help technically deliver CAD/BIM projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination
• Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
• Contribute or otherwise assist as required
• Maintain thorough knowledge of and compliance with EBL Engineers procedures and standards
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit
• Experience working in building services environment
• Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake above responsibilities
• Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, and Fire Protection engineering terminology
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent organizational skills
• Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
• Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
• Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
• Flexible attitude
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 or higher
Relevant training will be given to suitable candidate.